About Me

Моята снимка
Hi there! My name is Nina, a.k.a. as Topcho. I'm a med student from Bulgaria and I like to craft and create, to read and write, and to lose my time in everyway possible :)

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Последователи

Етикети

петък, 10 януари 2014 г.

My kind of Mystery 2014

Hosted by Riedel Fascination 

Rules in short: read books that contain any kind of mystery, It doesn't have to be a murder or a crime. Reviews are obligatory! Also, non-adult books should be pre-1991

I sign up for level Secret Messages - 5-10 books

  1.  The Secret of the Orange Cat - Z.K.Slaby and others
  2.  The Cursed Cup - Lora Lazar 
  3. Mind me, Milady - Ann Rothman and Kenneth Hicks 
  4. Turkish gambit - Boris Akuni 
  5. Changeless - Gail Carriger 
  6. Heartless - Gail Carriger 
  7. Bloody malaga - Boryana Dukova 
  8. The Nobelist - Elena Alexieva 
  9. Two little girls in blue - Mary Higgins Clark

~~~~

"Моят тип мистерия"


Хост:  Riedel Fascination 

Правилата накратко: книги, в които има някаква мистерия. Това включва и криминалните и детективски романи, но не е задължително да има убийство или престъпление. Единственото ограничение е, че ако са юношески романи, трябва да са издадени преди 1991. Ревютата са задължителни.

Записвам се за ниво "Тайни послания" - 5-10 книги

  1. "Тайната на оранжевата котка" - З.К.Слаби и др.  
  2.  "Чашата на проклятието" - Лора Лазар 
  3. "Внимавай, милейди" - Ан Ротман и Кенет Хикс
  4. "Турски гамбит" - Борис Акунин
  5. "Неизменна" - Гейл Каригер 
  6. "Безсърдечна" - Гейл Каригер 
  7. "Две малки момиченца в синьо" - Мери Хигинс Кларк 
  8. "Кървава малага" - Боряна Дукова  
  9. "Нобелистът" - Елена Алексиева 

1 коментар:

  1. Nina, I replied on the mystery blog: I'm very happy to have you as my guest! I hope medical university is going well. I'm pleased you like the changes I'm making, to when challenges normally run. December was too hard for me too, so we're going to make February our calendar year. Hugs Doctor Nina! Carolyn,
    http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/ethereal-2014/
    http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/gentle-spectrums-2014/

    ОтговорИзтриване