Outside the box reading challenge 2013 sign up

Click the button for full rules

This is a veru curious challenge that offers you several categories that might be a little different from you usual comfort read:
I sign up for  Look at me, outside my comfort zone!:  8-10 categories

Reviews - Yes

My progress:

#3   Opposites Attract
 Are you always reading young adult or historical fiction? Try something that would be opposite – a contemporary read for those stuck in the past, for instance. - To love with eyes wide open - Jorge Bukay - I have never read a book of this self help type


~~~~
Това е доста любопитно предизвикателство, което предлага няколко категории с цел да разнообразиш читателските си навици.
Записвам се за ниво "Виж ме, излязох от зоната си на комфорт!" - 8-10 категории

Ревюта - да

Прогрес:

Коментари

  1. Спасибо! Thanks for joining our little challenge! I am very excited to see what books you choose and reading your reviews!

    до скорой встречи!
    Kate

    ОтговорИзтриване

Публикуване на коментар

Популярни публикации от този блог

[book review] The Host/Скитница

Летен четатон

[readathon] Имало едно време... - Приказен четатон от bookfan.tasy