About Me

Моята снимка
Hi there! My name is Nina, a.k.a. as Topcho. I'm a med student from Bulgaria and I like to craft and create, to read and write, and to lose my time in everyway possible :)

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Последователи

Етикети

сряда, 16 януари 2013 г.

British books 2013

Hosted by Feeling Fictional

Sad puppy eyes always make me sign for a challenge XD

The aim is to read at least 12 books by Britsh authors

Progress
Twelve days/Yound 80 - Marjie Myers
 Disconnect - Imran Siddiq

~~

Тъжни кучешки очички - - как да не се запишеш!
В това предизвикателство целта е поне 12 книги от британски автори

Прогрес
 Дванадесет дни"/"Млади 80" - Марджи Майърс


"Разединени" - Имран Сидик

1 коментар:

  1. Welcome to the British Books Challenge! I hope you enjoy taking part and find some fabulous new authors :o)

    ОтговорИзтриване