Wishlist Wednesday [5]

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
В  Wishlist Wednesday всяка седмица добавяме по една книжка в списъка си с желания, било тя съвсем нова, или нещо, на което отдавна сме били хвърлили око. Тазседмичният ми избор е:
 
Felix Palma - The map of time
 When I first spotted this title in the bookstore, for some reason it didn't got my attention. I don't know why, for when I checked later - it seems to have everything I could ask for. Victorian London? Check. Time machine? check. Steam punky feeling? Check. Dracula? Oh yeah, check.

"Картата на времето" - Феликс Палма
По незнайни причини, когато я видях за първи път в книжарницата, не ми привлече вниманието. Защо - не знам, особено след като се поразрових, открих, че притежава купчина качества. Викториански Лондон? Дам. Стиймпънк? Да. Машина на времето? Да. Дракула? О, да XD 
Че и е тухличка отгоре на всичко :))

Коментари

  1. Steampunk Dracula? That sounds like the best book ever! I have to look it up for myself posthaste!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. I have seen these before. They sounds really good. I hope you get them soon!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Wow. Map of Time is GORGEOUS!

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-24.html

    ОтговорИзтриване

Публикуване на коментар

Популярни публикации от този блог

[book review] The Host/Скитница

Летен четатон

[readathon] Имало едно време... - Приказен четатон от bookfan.tasy